Responsibilities & Qualifications :
- Responsible to support Research and Development (R&D) team in conducting assigned project from the management.
- Able to do works upon requested for testing by respective supervisor.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Science /Chemistry/ Aquaculture / Aquatic Biology/ Plant Science or any equivalent qualification.
- Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills and Team Oriented.
- CGPA: Students with 3.00 CGPA and above.
- Internship period: 3 months and above.
- Location: Meru, Klang.
- Benefit: Lunch & allowance provided.
Closing Date : 30th December 2021